How To Create A Professional Business E-mail
Did you know that once you register your domain name and get web hosting, most hosting companies will let you create a professional business e-mail for free? This is one of the many perks that you can get when you getting web hosting. You can setup any domain suffix e-mail such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the ability to setup e-mail for employees of your company, create a catch all e-mails for any new client leads, and give a more professional look on business card and other mediums.
What Do I Need To Have?
First, you’ll need two things:
A domain name will normally costs you around $9.99 annually and hosting can cost anywhere between $50 to $70 a year. After you have these two items, you can use the Control Panel or cPanel that is provided to you by the web hosting company.
How To Create The E-mail Account?
- Log in to cPanel (this will be provided to your by your web hosting company)
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- Enter the required details to create a new email account on the next page.
- Domain: Select the domain where you wish to create the new email account.
- Username: Enter your email username.
- Password: Enter your email password.
- You will notice the Optional Settings. Click the Edit Settings button to customize the new email account. This is where you can set your email’s storage space.
- Click + Create to finalize.
From here you can use Webmail to check your e-mail from the web or you can add your e-mail to your cell phone.